Fences is an AgTech company that provides Farm Biosecurity & Disease Management Systems. I have provided extensive services in all aspects of their product line: Optimizing their database systems; Producing their REST API in accordance to the JSON-API spec; and constructing their web client dashboard which presents the companies data resources in a GIS Map Environment.
- an overhaul to backend data that served to highlight and remedy many critical gaps and disconnections between the user traffic and the details of the users and properties when I took on the project full-time;
- A robust set of business logic and rules that permit an intricate hierarchy of data access permissions;
- A scalable and secure backend employing best practice micro-service architecture for high velocity scaling;
- A feature rich web dashboard that parallels seamlessly to Android and iOS removing the burdensome cost of employing separate iOS and Android developers;
- A complete replacement of the Esri platform from client-side to server-side in order to fully vertically integrate our IP and data control, a system that wildly outperforms the reliability of all systems prior;
- A well-spoken, well-written, presentable, intelligent face to the business who makes positive impressions with everyone I meet.
BeSeenBeSafe is an AgTech company that provides Farm Biosecurity & Disease Management Systems.
I am the lead-side developer
Deployment Tool(s): Docker, Docker Compose
Server: Nginx, PM2, NodeJS, ExpressJS, JSON-API Server
Client: Mithril, TypeScript, LeafletJS